Wednesday, January 26, 2011

October 98 #2

Heres the second mixtape I made in Oct 98
Date created 10-13-98 - 10-17-98
SIDE 1
Orisha Dance-The Neville Brothers
Ain't no sunshine - Paul McCartney
Wade in the water - Ramsey Lewis
Hollywood Nocturne - The Brian Setzer Orchestra
I dont need No Doctor - Ray Charles
Volare - Dean Martin
When Theres you - Engelbert Humperdink
My Melody of Love - Bobby Vinton
Tin Roof Blues - Louis Armstrong
Sleepwalk - The Brian Setzer Orchestra
Blackbird - Paul McCartney
I'll Always Love you - Dean Martin
Why - Frankie Alalon
SIDE 2
Love - Bob Marley & The Wailers
Lets Live it up - The Brian Setzer Orchestra
Fire on The Mountain - The Nevile Brothers
Somethin' You Got Ramsey Lewis
Swinging on a Rainbow - Frankie Avalon
I do - The Marvelons
Morse Code of Love - The Capris
For All we Know - Al Martino
Crying Time - Ray Charles
The green grass starts to grow - Dionne Warwick
The Lord will make a way - Bob Marley & the Wailers
Its my life - Talk Talk
We Will rock you - Queen
Space Aged Love song - Flock of Seagulls
Junk - Paul McCartney
Quiet Storm - Jan Akkerman
The Godfather theme -O.S.T

SometimesI remember who inspired these mixes other than the music.Before I was computer literate I would bring lists of songs I wanted to our librarian Virginia and if they didnt have it by the artist I wanted she would suggests someone else and Id go for it.Many times Id discover new music through the library as I still do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment