Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the rubber meets the road

It was good to see the sun shining today.The temps got up in the mid 40s.
The game plan for a walk after work began.The wheels of my mind started turning.
I found a blank index card in the boiler room and wrote my list.I included stuff to be done at a later date but wrote it down anyway.
I stopped at out local library after work and picked up some Cd's I ordered.
When I got home my usual duties were priority.Take in the mail and let Bayou out.
Seems here mobility is improving.Her fur on here leg is growing back.I gave her a biscuit after she came and and went and got into jeans and a sweatshirt and headed out.
it felt good.If it weren't for the snow Id bring out the bike.
Stop one was the post office were I mailed out 5 CD mixes to family and other mix pals.
Next and went to the pharmacy.after my pharmacy round I had enough money for wine.yay.
on the way home I thanked God for the chance to take this walk.I heard to snow melting into the gutter.Music to my ears,oh but wouldn't you know more snow is fore casted for tomorrow night.Grr!

No comments:

Post a Comment