Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pizza day

Last night Mollys visit was short due to another snow fall.I asked her to call me when she got home and she did in fact return home safe and sound.I had leftover pizza what did I have for lunch today?Pizza!What did I have for dinner?Yes you guessed it!Pizza.
Tonight I happened to remember to listen to Nanas radio show on 90.3 the Core.She plays a wide veriety of music.Today I just sat around and listened to music while on the computer.
Yes and I came accross another gem of a mixtape

Hot Summer "97"
creation date:8/1/97-8/4/97
Side 1
Hot Summer - The Ventures
The Shot Heard Round The World - Ween
One Headlight - The Wallflowers
Lovefool - The Cardigans
Computer Love - Kraftwerk
Yellowbird - Arther Lyman
All of Me - Louis Armstrong
Boyscoutz in the hood - the Simpsons cast
Im slappin Seventh Avenue - Duke Ellington & his Orchestra
Boy Blue - ELO
Theme from Come September - The Ventures
Hernandos Hideaway - Archie Bleyer
Banditos - the Refreshments
Your New Cockoo - The Cardigans

Side 2
Life in the 90s - Kool & the Gang
Country Road - Toots & the Maytals
One World - Pato Bantan
Living in America - James Brown
No More Kings - Pavement
Suckerpunch - The Replacements
Vacation - Connie Frances
Wah Watusi - The Ventures
Happy Days are here again - The casa Luma Orchestra
Gloomy Sunday - Billy Holidays
The Mountains high - Dick & Deedee
Fallin - Connie Frances
Michael - the Highwaymen
Non Stop Music - Kraftwerk

No comments:

Post a Comment