Thursday, January 27, 2011

a heavy right hook from Mother Nature!

Last night we got another couple of inches from mother nature.The phone rang at about 6am saying school was closed.I went back to sleep.
I woke up about 11:30th and had some coffee and checked my email.As much as I wanted to diddle daddle on the computer all day I know there was a heavy task awaiting me.
At about 1pm I got in jeans a t shirt and a hoodie and my boots and coat and headed out to clean off the car.Its wasnt as bad as I thought it would be.it was mostly snow.There were parts of the roof I couldnt really reach well so I hope mr Sun melts it.It took about an hour but I did take a 10 minute bathroom and tea break,then head about for another 20 minutes.
Man I doo hope this is the end of the snow for awhile.We were supposed to have a mild winter!
Now before it gets Dark I want to make sure the car does start.

No comments:

Post a Comment