Thursday, January 20, 2011

Heaven and earth

Today I changed the anouncement sign in from of the school.I had to tread a few inches of snow and pray to God I didnt fall.
Later Frank asked me who told me to do that and I told him Jill.He said had he known I was going to go out there He would have dugged a path for me.Hmm never thought of that..but then again hes busy as it is so I just sucked it up and did it.
Some thing we do for king and kingdom will be rewarded.Im sure when I say that most people at school think Im talking about Walter our principal as the king and the school as the kingdom.Im my mind Im thinking of Jesus as the king and heaven as the kingdom.
My Friend Beth Nicholas reminds me that I'll be blessed for my integrity.
When people or situations start to get to me I often think of what my mom always told me"give it up to God"
OK I know this is deep but I hope your blessed and encouraged reading this.
Peace and Love
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment