Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Arnold Ave

Last night I put the finishing touches on my newest mix "Thumbs Up"Its a 2CD set and ill Post it soon. I mailed a few copies out to a few friends.
Today I went downtown to Arnold Ave.I bought a 100 pack of CDRs!That should last me a while.I also made a few social rounds.I went to see Debby at the Grind coffee shop and yes I did have a cup of Joe!I also gave here a copy of Thumbs up and she liked the playlist.
My next stop was In the light Photography studio where I chatted with Vinnie the Owner.My last stop was to see another friend Eloise at her antique store "Thoughtful Treasures we chatted for a while.
On the way home I had to take a little detour because there was road work on Bay Ave.
The ride home wasnt as chilly because the wind was at my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment