Thursday, March 3, 2011

God Has my Back Part 2

The Other day I went down to the hearing aid place on Princeton Ave.Its a LOONG stretch of road and Im always afraid Im going to miss it.But All I need to remember is its on the left after the third traffic light.I try to time it so I miss all that getting out of school traffic.I did.I even got there early and got back early.
I remembered to thank God when I got home.
When we have a great day we must remember who gave it to us.My answer..God!Now don't get me wrong just because im a Christian doesn't mean I dont have days that are trying.I do.
When I accepted the Lord as my savior in 1983,I thought OK things will go better now that I have the Lord.right..wrong.Thats when satan tries hard when things are going wrong to say OK wheres jesus now huh?
Learn from the mistakes and thanks God for it all!
Today I was making something for one of our teachers and for some reason I put aside a copy for an oringinal and thank God i did because she needed a few more.I love when I do things right however its not on my own power but its God who helps me.
The other day I read where the supreme court said its OK for protesters to be at military funerals.WHAT?In the picture there was someone who was holding a sign that said God hates you.WHAT??
God is a God of LOVE!God is NOT a hater!
Satan is of hate.
God is forgiving loving and compassion.He Loves us and Gave his son to die for our sins.Id like to know what church is preaching god and hatred in the same sentence!Whoever it is better bead their bible again!

No comments:

Post a Comment