Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday at Rockin' Joes

I woke up a tad later then I had planned but that's my own fault for staying up till 2am.I did get up in time to go to the bank and meet Knight,Kate,Gran Marie and whoever else happened by at Rockin' Joes.I made Knight and Kathy a Mix and Knight and I often discuss who is on it and why,etc.Its like a DJs psychiatric session.A good one at that.
I had a large coffee and a bagel with cream cheese.Knight had a burger.I think Kate also had a bagel and Gran had some danish roll.Other folks swung by but names escape my memory at press time.lol!
After our 2 hour lunch I stopped at George and Beth's and saw Curt who had a weekend leave.He Looked good and he too got a mix.
I visited with curt for 15 minutes and then he took off with some friends.I sat and Chatted with George and Beth for another 20 minuted and my last stop was CVS to get a 50 pack of CD rs for $19.00!Ill get the jewel cases at Ocean County Music another day.
The night consisted of dinner and 3 glasses of white Zinfandel and burning a few mixes and off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment