Saturday, March 19, 2011

a beautiful Saturday

When I wa awakened by my alarm today at 8am It was really hard to get up because up was up till 3am burning a few more CDs for friends I knew Id see today.My hairdresser Debby got one bause she won't except tips from me so my tips are mixes.I also gave one to the receptionist.
After my haircut I did head on down the street to Rockin Joes and had a coffee and a bagel.
My next stop was the library,where I picked up a CD and Paid my fine on some CDs I returned late.The North wind slowed me down a tad but that's OK.The next stop was the post office.I sent out some mixes to some Cousins.I think I'm covered as far as mailing out mixes but knowing me I think of a few other and go Oh s--t I have mailed one to this person or that person.
my other stops were social.Applegates,Central Market and the Beach house classic board shop.Im not a surfer but if theres a sport I do enjoy watching surfing is it.It takes real skill and Balance.Surfers are NOT motivated by awards or trophies.Getting a good wave is their reward.
My Final stop was CVS where I finally bought some Claritin D!Spring is here.My days start with sneezing fits and a little gagging but hell its better than shoveling snow.lol!
Now its time for a hour or 2 nap to rest up for a St Patricks Party tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment