Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thumbs up 2011

1.Reflections of Blue - David Arkenstone
2.Fugue from Prelude & Fugue No 20 in A Minor - Bela Fleck & the Flecktones
3. The times they are a changin' - Bob Dylan
4.Movin - Brass Construction
5.Jingo - Candido
6.Every Little thing - Chaka Khan
7.Streetbeat - David Hewitt
8.Bongo Bop - Charlie Parker
9.The Nightfly - Donald Fagen
10.The Pink Panther theme - Henry Mancini
11.Leaving Here - Eddie Holland
12.Still Water(love) - The four Tops
13.Dance With Me Henry - Georgia Gibbs
14.Soul Music - Curtis Mayfield
15.Oh la la la - Kool & The Gang
16.Matilda - Calypso Eddie
17.One - Keziah Jones
18.Teach the children - Dennis Alcapone
19.Show me your firetruck - Hans Zimmer
20.Anam - Clanned
21.Farewell Duet - Danny Elfman
Part 1 Of my latest mix

1 comment:

  1. Thanks,for these trish...
    I'm going to listen today!
    Spring brings the new music...as welcome as the flowers of spring,my friend!
    I hope the picture I sent was pleasing.
    I'm a little shy but,thought you would like me to return the favor to put a picture to the kind words.
    "The only thing to live for is today"

    ReplyDelete