Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring is here

Today it was a beautiful 60 degrees!I was bad and didnt take a walk or bikeride after work.I did a small Load of Laundry and took a nap.Ive been staying up way to damn late catching up with mixes.A few more smiles put on friends at work.One teacher whos son is not long for this world I think was especially happy to get one.Just when I wonder if folks truly care about my mixes someone comes along and tell me how much they enjoy them.Hey hard drive you hear this?lol!
Our Little Rocking Joes group is going to take a break this week so I might check out a new Bakery a few blocks from here.
Im also going to get a haircut.Its gettin out of control.
Irecently watched a dvd about the Beatles called the Beatles Songbook 1957-1963.There were a few folks bacicly talking about the songwriting styles of John lennon and Paul McCartney.it was interesting but not mind blowing.
I went Into Ocean County Music Wedesdaay afternoon.All there CDs are 25% off.I was good and didnt get anything but uhoh I may swing by there again this weekend.Before adding anymore music to my itunes library I must dump about about dozen songs.
OK time for a late dinner and a 12 oz curl..Beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment