Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ideas and music

While I was downloading songs with the first gift card my cousin sent me I realized it was easier to type in the name of the artist rather than the title of the song.
This lesson learned I made a list of artists for my second venture into itunes downloads.
Speaking of music I found my headphones that go to my ipod,of course while I was searching for something else.
Im going to do some walking when it warms up again.It was in the 40s today but of course the wind picked up.doh!
according to blogger I've made 48 blog entries thus far.Once spring comes my blogs will be fewer and more interesting.go ahead tell me to get a life.Oh I have a life and Im sharing it with YOU!I do need to improve my proofreading skills.I can't toally rely on spellcheck.some rainy day I will go through ALL my blogs and make corrections.That will be a LONG day!
Until next time
adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment