Thursday, March 17, 2011

out of the mouths of babes

At School we have this big metal cage on wheels for playgroud equiptment.Every day after lunch one of my jobs is to bring it in.Often 3 third grade girls roll this big thing in.Bless their hearts.
The other day I told them they deserve gold stars.The next day they informed me their teacher didnt give gold stars.OK how about a homework pass.A night without homework.He doesnt do that either.
One of them said "Thats OK either if we don't get a prize we do it anyway"wow Thats awsome.THATS school spirit.One day I will get them a little something though steering that cart is no easy job.Perhaps a pack of sugerfree gum or something like that.I hope they carry that good attitude the rest of their lives and they will do well in life.

1 comment:

  1. This was cute. I'd get them all gold star medals or something like that. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm following you now. ;)

    ReplyDelete