Saturday, March 12, 2011

An Island Vacation

Alrighty
After that last super serious blog I think its time for something fun.I just had to get that off my chest.I hope I didnt scare you.
Heres a playlist of a recent mix I made.

1 Kalefa fm "Gumbay Dance" - Abdel Kebirr & The Soto Koto Band
2 Khululuma - African Rhythm Travellers
3 Women of Samaria - Adams,Naomi
4 Positive Vibration - Bob Marley & The Wailers
5 Jah is real - Burning Shear
6 Far Side of of the world - Jimmy Buffett
7 say hey(I love you) - Michael Franti & Spearhead
8 Obinkabimame - Osibisa
9 Live it up - Predator Dub Assasins
10 Aqua Marine - Santana
11 Jah Mercy - Sierra Leone's Refugee All-Stars
12 Eastern Standard Time - The Skatalites
13 The Girl From Ipanema - Steelasophical
14 Time Tough - Toots & The Maytals
15 Love you want - the Wailing Souls
16 Cantata Rhimba - The West India Regiment Steel Band
17 Keep on dreaming - Ziggy Marley
18 Soca Me nice - Mongo Santamaria
19 Give peace a chance - Toots & the maytals
20 We all are one - Jimmy Cliff

I have given copies of this to family & Friends and received good feedback!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment. I am definetly a music lover. Mainly Reggae.
    = ) I look forward to checking your blog out too.

    ReplyDelete