Monday, March 7, 2011

back at the 88s again

Tonight I called 2 folks who have been on my mind lately.
My friend Ellen Parker who Ive known for over 20 years.perhaps 25.
Her Daughter is in college and her son is in high school.Its amazing how time goes by.
The second Friend is Joan Sherman who is on the mend after having a stent put in a heart valve.Shes also my piano teacher.
She is feeling well enough to teach piano again which is good to hear.Time to do a self review and cram to catch up.I was doing well but this winter I got lazy especially after that chest cold I had.
Last night both ink cartridges ran out.At least I got some mixes for friends at work finished.
Today the wind was whipping so I took the opportunity to take a nap after work.Tomorrow I hope its nice enough for a bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment