Monday, May 9, 2011

A Beautiful Monday

The sounds of spring.
Birds singing Children playing and the call of seagulls.The sky was a pefect blue,Our garden in in good shape thank to Nancy and the lawn and porch is ready for outdoor enjoyment Thanks to both Nancy and Dan!
Today I went for a very enjoyable bikeride after work.I had a few things to get.Claritan D topped my list.I love this time of the year but the only hard part is the allergies.
I worked on the newsletter last night,copied it today at our local library and will mail it out tomorrow after work.
I also mailed out a few mixes and will start emailing mix club members to tell them who their lucky mix partner is.
This time of the year I also start to see yard sales.I have a little can of change Im saving for such an occasion.Last year I made out pretty well.Some years I do well with yard sales and other years I don't.
Last years was mostly a success because of Knight and KC.I dont know if I'll have a lucky streak 2 years in a row but only time will tell.
Memorial Day weekend seems to be the popular weekend for yard sales and garage sales!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you enjoy my photography.

    I read a bunch of your posts, and am happy to have read your intelligent and upbeat commentary.

    I look forward to reading your blog again as you describe the world, within, and around you.

    ReplyDelete