Saturday, May 21, 2011

never a dull moment

Today I woke up at 9:30.The sun was shining.Game plan is on!I got in the shower and afterwards checked the email.Then I mailed 2 mixes to 2 folks in the UK.Costly as that was I know the folks getting the mixes will appreciate them.
Some wish I could just download their mixes but 2 years ago I got a BAD Virus doing a download of someones mix!Since then I prefer swapping mixes by mail.Once bitten twice shy!Besides getting mixes in the mail is cooler and more fun!
OK so after the trip to the post office I went to Rockin Joes to meet up with Gran Marie,KC and Knight.I had a delicous Cheeseburger and a soda.
From there I went to the jazz and blues fest and hung out for an hour listening to a great Band Play.There was also someone in a scooby Doo custume dancing around.Later someone dressed as Dora The explorer come around and soon after that a dude on stilts dressed in a Jesters costume.I was lucky enough to have a front row seat for all this.
An Hour was enough for me though so on the way home I stopped in at Thoughtful Treasure antiques and gifts and saw Eloise.From there I made a quick stop to see Eric at Atomic CDs and from there I came home.I was two blocks from the house when it started to rain.Upon arriving home I found my ice tray from the freezer on my kitchen counter.I told Nancy yesterday the fridge didnt seem to be working and she told be Dan Would check it out.The freezer isnt working but the fridge is.
I think the thunder storm we had the other night killed it somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment