Saturday, May 28, 2011

buffett and the bay

Last night I stayed up way later then I planned and slept way later then I planned.When I did wake up,I got in the shower and checked my email.it was past 1pm buy the time I got on my bike so I stopped for a slice of pizza and a coke at Vasuvios,then had cheesecake and coffee at Cafe De Point.
On the way home I picked up some Miller lite.
Ed and Laurie were here so we chatted and had a great dinner with Nancy,Dan and the kids.
After dinner I had a beer aned was looking at the great view while listening to Jimmy Buffetts margaritaville on sirius satelite radio.the conbination of a great view,cool music and a cold beer calmed all and any worries I had.All winter I had been looking forward to this and here it is!
I have a littlw wine left over.Ill pop a new mix in the 5 CD changer and listen to it while having a glass of wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment