Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flashback Dance Party

Its been ahile since I posted a mix.I recently made a mix of oldies to dance to called
Flashback Dance Party

1 Tighten up - Archie Bell & the Drells
2 Sweet Soul Music - Arthur Conley
3 Mashed #5 - B.Bumble & the Stingers
4 Soul Finger - The Bar-Kays
5 Dancing in the street - Martha Reeves & the Vandellas
6 Dance,Dance,Dance, - The Beach Boys
7 The Oogum Boogum Song - Brenton Wood
8 I'm gonna love you too - Buddy Holly
9 Rip it up - Bill Haley & his Comets
10 Dance Girl - The Charts
11 Let's Dance - Chris Montez
12 Hot Pastrami - The Dartells
13 Reelin' and Rockin, - Chuck Berry
14 Do you love me - The Contours
15 Eternally - Jerry Vale
16 Never my love - The 5th Dimention
17 Bristol Stomp - The Dovells
18 it's alright - Gerry & the pacemakers
19 Rocket 88 - Jackie Brenston
20 Black Slacks - Joe Bennett & The Sparkletones
21 Bits and Pieces - The Dave Clark Five
22 Rockin' Pneumonia - Johnny Rivers
23 These Boots are made for walkin' - Nancy Sinatra
24 Singalong Junk - Paul McCartney
25 Over The Rainbow - Ray Charles

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me, DJ Trish, I'm writing a story about Jimmy Kaplow. the "Flea Man" who has a new show on the National Geographic channel. Is that the same guy you mention in your blog? Could I ask you about him? Thanks!

    Michael Moran Alterio - Web Content Editor
    FleaMarketZone.com
    (203) 748-2050 ext. 109
    michaela@sumnercom.com

    ReplyDelete