Thursday, May 26, 2011

this weekend

The pre Memorial day traffic seems to be already starting.Folks are buzzing around like ticked off bumble bees!Be care folks!
I plan to stay local.A bikeride down East Ave,yard sales and chilling in the backyard enjoying music and a cold drink of choice are in my plans!Perhaps even a Trip to Dorcus's for pancakes!If its too crowded I'll get a coffee and bagel with cream cheese to go and sit on a bench by Twilight Lake and enjoy a scenic view while I eat.
Yesterday I went to see Eric of The Beach House classic boardshop fame.I surfboard a customer had been waiting for had come in.He was very hapy about it bacause this customer had been waiting a while.
I created another mix last night and plan to post it here tonight!
Now its time for a glass of wine ans pistachio nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment