Friday, May 13, 2011

Week in reviews

Nancy and Dans adoption of Amber Jeremy and Patrick is official.Now im official an Aunt to 4 nephews and 1 Neice.I told them no more trips to a court house.Dan caught on to what i meant right away.Naturally hes a cop!oh eh hem I mean police officer!
Molly and I had our Pizza and bear night and this weeks selection was River House.Its a pale ale.I gave here a copy of my Reason to smile and Spring break mixes.
I Finished my music newsletter and mailed it out.
We are finished with the NJ ask testing for another year.Our 4th grade teacher always seems glad to be pack all the booklets up and shipping them out.
Now comes one of the most busiest times of the year.Graduation and end of the year trips and other activities like field day and Davy Jones day.
After school is out I head to my next job.The beach.smiles!

1 comment:

  1. Is that Davy Jones as in Locker or Davy Jones as in Pleasant Valley Sunday - I'm just curious?

    ReplyDelete