Saturday, May 7, 2011

new updates and idle chatter

Thursday I went into work and was a tad early so I went into the boiler room for a cup of coffee ans there next to the boiler was my handtruck with new wheels!Franks not one to take money for tasks he thinks are small but I want to give him something.
I tried to ask him where he got the wheels and he said he stole em off a wheelchair in the hospital.I wanted to tell him I knew he was full of --it but held my tongue!
I'll get him a gift card for Dunkin Donuts or something like that.
Today I went Over to Cafe de Point for a Blueberry Muffin.There was some interesting artwork on the wall and they were going to have the featured artist come tonight.The sky was looking grey but if it cleared up Id go check it out.
Sadly the weather was still iffy at 6pm so I just had dinner and 2 big glasses of wine.
Tonight I finished my new mix but i'll post it sometime this week because Part one might get some re-working.
Tinight I gave Nancy a bottle of Luna de Lune for mothers day.THAT put a smile on her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment