Saturday, May 14, 2011

holy instrumoly

Tonight it occured to me thats its been a while since I got a email from eric records announcing their latest releases.They have a 3 cd set of 60s instrumentals.
Eric records issues compilations of hard to finds hits of the 60s and 70s.
check out www.ericrecords.com for more info!
In other music news I went to a yard sale in Bay head and got 2 CDs for $00.50.Thats right fifty cents.One was a compilation of mellow stuff and the other was Andrea Brocelli.I remember hearing Con te Partiro on the Sopranos and liking it.Someone said its opera and some say its classcal.If it is Opera its the only song opera or close to opera I get.
I also went to Atomic CDs and Got a Simon and Garfunkle CD.I also got some CDrs today too.I spent more on music today then on lunch.
I went to Bordens and got a 100 pack of CDrs and a 40 pack of jewel cases at Ocean County music.Im set for a few months.Lol!
OK Creative brain cells..start your engines!another eclectic mix is comin'

No comments:

Post a Comment