Friday, May 20, 2011

high notes

This week ends on a high note.Its official.Im rehired at the school next year.Of course I had no doubt I would be but when I get it on paper I always feel assured.
Tomorrow our little trio is meeting up at Rockin' Joes and I may go down and see some live Jazz at Jazzfest in downtown Point Pleasant Beach.Theres nothing like good live jazz!It may inspire a jazz mix!
I was going to go to the school concert this past Tuesday but I think I had a little stomach bug.I almost got sick upon arriving home from work that day when I opened my car door and got a wiff of the mulch my neighbors just put down in their backyard.
The rest of the day was spent in bed.I didnt even eat dinner that night.Wednesday I finished up at playlist I had been working on.Playlist to be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment