Sunday, May 1, 2011

Breakfast and a car show

Today when my alarm went off I got up right away.I got dressed and Helene picked me up and we went to the Ocean Bay Diner and had pancakes,coffee and chatted.I made here new cards for her painting business and she likes them and wants more.I made her a set of 10 just to see if she aproved and she does!I love when I do things right.lol!
When I got home I checked my email and took a little nap and headed off to the car show at 1:30.
When I was going down Bay Ave I heard a heavy bass.It was a group of Zumba dancers.I wonder of that was planned and if they hooked into Ed Austins Sound System.
DJ Tommy Lynch was in his spot in Front of Ocean County Music.He did a shout out to me and i was Touched.He played Hey Little Cobra by the Ripcords for me too!Being It was a car show I thought that song was fitting!
Also There was the Gentleman with the Adam 12 car.I saw so many well maintained old cars.I dint look too closely at the dashboard though.Some of then have CD players and that just ruins the originality for me.Its like making Big Ben digital.
it was a nice day.Around 2:20 the sun went in and it was getting chilly.I had my beach jacket in my backpack and pulled it out and put it on.
All in all it was a nice weekend!
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment