Friday, September 2, 2011

End of Summer report Part 1


Wow just a few more days till summmer.It was a good one.Movie and music nights at the beach House,The Clam Bake & The Mankoloking Yacht club were the Hightlights musically.I couldn't do it without the help of the Following"Chip and Joyce,George Nicholas,my friends at the Beach House and Kay Tell!Thank you for your love and support.
Thankfully all my patrons at the beach were back this year safe and Sound.I am sad this summer is ending but I look forward to next summer.
My coworkers at the BHIA.Awesome.truly awesome.The wind killed 3 of my umbrellas this year.Doh!My platform escaped serious damage from Irene.Phew.
Sundays at Joyces and Chips were excellant.
I discovered 2 new places to eat and I missed Going to Rockin Joes but more frequent visits there will resume soon.
A new fridge was another adventure.
My Mix exchange group has a few new members and my love of making mixes is still alive.Friends and family continue to turn me on to new bands and I finally beleive I have all the music I want in my itunes player including christmas tunes.speaking of which this years theme will be "A swingy jazzy Christmas "Dont worry I'll wait at least till Novenber to post the playlist.
OK its a work night.Time for bed.
G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment