Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Im baaaack!

Thanks to God for his Love and giving me patience over a week without internet.
Also a big Thanks to APV electronics in Point Pleasant for their fast and friendly service!
My computer was infected with a few viruses and Malware that got through the Defenses of AVG.
Last week I celebrated the big 50!Family and friends showered me with phone calls and happy Birthday via facebook.
I even got a call from my brother.All the love and bday greetings reminbded me off all the fine folks im surrounded with and helped me put the lack of internet blues on the back burner.
theres so much to catch up on.I have 2 reviews to post but now to catch up on a dozen emails and reply to facebook greeting.
I'll be back..

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back Trish! I'm so glad the love went your way on your birthday.Your kindness all comes back ten fold.Glad to know you are okay!

    ReplyDelete