Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a day of rain

Plans for a bikeride were scratched today because it was a day of rain.It rained hard en route to work so a tighter grip on the wheel was warrented because it can get hairy if you stop too fast and skid about.ya never know.
I guess after I did some bikeriding yesterday I guess today im due for a lazy day..after work that is.Today was sorta busy at work and after I type this lil blog its power nap time.
Today I picked up the soundtrack to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the library.
Does anyone remember that movie from the early 70s?
I rememberseeing it at the Lorrain theater in Bay Head which now is the shopper wharf.It was about a widowed man and his 2 Children.He invented a car that could fly.aw heck google it man!
I also remember folks would fish and crab behind the lorrain theater but after it became the shopper wharf thay gated it off.I remember catching an eeel but I let it go.One time I remember trying to pick up a little crab and he got a hold of my finger.oh what a grip he had.
alrighty enough idle chatter and memories.its nap time!

No comments:

Post a Comment