Saturday, October 22, 2011

the non political fun blog

Alright.time to take a break from talking about politics and all the other stuff everyone else is talking about.
I woke up with a little head cold but that my own fault.Ive been staying up too late on the computer.Burning playlists and creating a new one.
I got a new mix from my friend George for my birthday and one from my other friend Larry today.
I also got a Visa gift card from my family.I keep trying to convince myself I don't need any more CD but of course inspiration hit me like a ton of bricks one night and I ordered a few CDs from oldies.com!
Next spring I must go through some CDs and see which ones I REALLY don't want anymore and sell them at a garage sale or something.I dont want to become a music hoarder and end up on A&E reality tv.Ahh!
I made a 2 part mix called memory lane that I'll post soon!
stay tunes and keep the home fires burning!
Trish

1 comment:

  1. Trish when you talk about fun you really mean music.I play with music like I used to play with toys as a child.I like you a lot,trish.Your birthday is a great excuse to make you a heart-felt mix.Oh,the magic of music.Songwriting is were I get most of my inspiration for my poetry.I also,hoped you would like "Recovery In Mind" of me playing my dulcimer.It's experimental music.Your Friend,George

    ReplyDelete