Sunday, October 30, 2011

questions,wandering and idle chatter

The other night I came across a box of old tapes.There was one I remember making after my fiancee and I broke up.I didnt call it a break up mix but saw the date it was made and know what was going on then.I rembember that pain I felt.Music was the only and best way I knew to get on with life.
So why do people make break up mixes?I can see hook up mixes,yep did that.Im head over heals in love,yep did one of those too but break up mixes?Something to remember the bad s--t?the pain?
I was thinking of a new halloween mix but never got to it.Im calmy awaiting my oldies.com order to start a November mix.
Progres on my christmas mixes is coming along.Made about 35 so far.
The mixes for our school Bazaar are made and rubber banded together and labeled.
I wanted to get more jewel cases today but my head was killin' me.this darn head cold is hangin' on.I took good old bare aspirin to help and it did.I also took a big nap!
last night I did 2 Jello shots at a friend halloween party and sure that contributed to my slugish feeling today but I blame myself and only myself!
OK so back on the wagon for another week girl!NO MORE Jello shots!..till Christmas!Im kidding!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the pain is apart of the love of break-up mixes.Sometimes finding the right songs that see your side of the break-up,helps.Love:The very nature of love is to grieve when it is over.So you can't have love without pain.I spent a lot of time thinking about this grieving with a broken heart.Self-inflicted wounds take the longest to heal.I'm sorry to hear about your pain.Everyone feels pain but,I don't like the thought of you in pain,trish.

    ReplyDelete