Thursday, November 17, 2011

Eclectic Planet

A few weeks ago I made a mock radio Show mixtape for my fellow mixmaker,Larry White.I had a few guests on it including Barbara Montgomery,The Studio Custodian who jumps in the DJ booth when the DJ is in the Bathroom.MR Jones,her boss that always catches her in the act and a few guest call ins requesting songs.Of course all these folks are made up by me.I named the mix Eclectic planet.I liked the Title so I used it for my long awaited mix.
for the next mock Radio show Ms Montgomery may be Killed off only to be replaced by someone else.My wheels of my imagination will dream that up soon but in the meantime here is my latest CD mix.
ECLECTIC PLANET

1. Threshold - The Steve Miller Band
2. Theres a feeling in Music - Pete Seeger & Tony Trichka
3. Solitude is Bliss - Tame Impala
4. Theme from Rocky & Bullwinkle - Birdsongs of the Mesozoic
5. Save a Prayer - Duran Duran
6. Kon-tiki - The Shadows
7. Immagrant Song - Dread Zeppelin
8. The Note of Hope - Van Dyke Parks
9. Soul - Van Morrison
10. The Look Of Love - Dusty Springfield
11. Turn Your Lights Down Low - Bob Marley
12. Hi'ilawe - John Cruz
13. Earth Crises - Steel Pulse
14. What did you learn in school today - Pete Seger
15. Wild Mountain Honey - The Steve Miller Band
16. Gold - Spandau Ballet
17. Life Itself - Bruce Springsteen
18. Pass it on - Ziggy Marley
19. Apache - The Shadows
20. Orange Blossom Special - Johnny Cash
21. Farewell - Pete Seeger
22. Hawaii Five-0 Main Title Theme - Brian Tyler

2 comments:

  1. They say measuring the imagination is one to judge human intelligence.Well,I said that to you just now.I mean,how are you going to measure the imagination with a measuring cup?Thought I would be funny for a change.Are you a Jets Fan,Trish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a few of these I haven't heard before...but love that Spandau Ballet song, and you can't go wrong winding things up with "Hawaii Five-Oh!"

    ReplyDelete