Saturday, November 26, 2011

a night of Good music and food

Last nights gig at The Longboard Grill went well.A soccer team came to eat there and they were a well behaved group of Id say 10-12 year old girls.I played some Christmas hits,reggae and some upbeat stuff the kids would like and some oldies and jazz.I gave a few shout outs to the Darryl and the crew.Everyone loved it.
Kudos to my supreme Roadie Chip.I got him a 6 pack of Long Trail ale.His Favorite!
Tonight was Shanes 10Th birthday.Its also Matt and Carol 46Th Anniversary.
Tomorrow weather permitting I hope to Deliver a few more Christmas mixes and mail out more this week.
I am sad to report the The Grind coffee house is closing their doors.Debbie was also so nice but business isn't good for her.
Friday is Bay Heads Christmas walk!I plan to go!Last year I had a bad head cold and missed it.
I got 2 awesome mixes in the Mail today.One was a Christmas mix for my friend Robert song from the Zenrunningorder fame and also one non Christmas mix from Al Telstar as he is known as on zenrunning order.
My Creative engines have been running hot lately and I cranked out a few mixes in the past 2 weeks.Track lists to be posted soon.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment