Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Steve Miller Band CD review

In 1977 I heard a song called Fly Like an Eagle by the Steve Miller Band and Loved it.That summer I got the album and the following year I got Their album with Jungle Love on it.The Album was called Book of Dreams.
The Steve Miller Band has stood the test of time
Young Hearts: Complete Greatest hits is a reminder of that.
If you never really got into their music Young Hearts:Complete Greatest hits is a great CD to check out.Its not super mellow or thrash metal.Hearing this will remind you of greatness of classic Rock.Unified vocals and beautiful Guitar work.
You can dance and sing along with the Steve Miller Band!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of you as a midnight toker,trish! Classic rock does have a place in my heart.I sometimes listen to the Grateful Dead and smile.Scarlet Begonias to be exact.

    ReplyDelete