Tuesday, November 8, 2011

inspired

The other day A coworker told me about how he told his leftover Holloween candy for a quarter a piece and gave the money to the animal Shelter.The coworkers son is in 2nd grade.How awesome is that?
Tonight I got to thinking.Id like to hold a dance and the admission price is a few canned goods and they could go to the Ocean County Food bank
Who would help me do such a thing?Where would I hold it?
If you watched the video I posted about the homless in lakewood.Its about a halk hour from where I live.
How can this be allowed.Each year folks give thousands to polical causes but there are still homess folks.not so far away!
input?

1 comment:

  1. I go to my local food bank every month because being poor is apart of me.I like your idea.You just thinking about the homeless is a blessing.Some people can't think of anything but,their cellphone.I hope you get to do all the things you want to do,Trish.

    ReplyDelete