Wednesday, November 16, 2011

notes from the past

Tonight I started cleaning out my desk drawers and starting a "to be shredded bag"containing old bank statements and checks.Among things found was a paper with music reviews on it.it may have been from my myspace days but thought Id share it with you anyhow.
Kinky- A band from Mexico.Many of their songs are in spanish.I dont know spanish but the beats are cool
Isalnds - A compilation from the Putamayo world music series.Many songs are song in African but the rhythems and the beats are great.World music Fans will love it.
Abba Gold - Pretty much a greatest hits CD.Its cool!
Asia-Alpha I got turned on to Asia back in the early 80s when WPLJ played classic Rock.I had the album shortly after earning my first Paycheck at Starline Aluminum.
James Dalton - Butterflies and passerbys - Wow you wanna hear from great Harmonica playing and great Blues?This is a CD worth checking out.James or JPat as he's known to many writes and composes the songs himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment