Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ouch that needle hurt!

OK well today the saga of blood pressure check ups continue and today it was high so The dr wants me to go on meds to regulate it.
I also got a flu shot and although I didnt feel it at first an hour later my arm did hurt.Am I going to be one of these 50 plus people who sit around talking about doctors and health issues all the time.I don't plan on being that way.
I started a new playlist called Eclectic Planet.My first big batch of christmas mixes went out the other day and another will go out tomorrow.
Next week when we have a few days off for the teachers Convention I'll start some Christmas shopping.I have Ideas already and plan on doing an updated version of where to shop blog this year.This year Perhaps it will more like places to eat while you shop.aha!

1 comment:

  1. Your chistmas mix found it's way into my mailbox today.Well,I guess I got to get with it early this year.Thank you trish! No worries no gators around these parts.

    ReplyDelete