Tuesday, November 8, 2011

revisiting old mixes

A mixer Named Frenchy Posted an ideas in the Zen Running order forum about folks posting old mixes.As my luck would have it I found a old mix from 2007 called"Island Groove 2007" and I listened to it last night.
Today my fellow mix maker Texas Hobart posted a reggae mix.That was the spark that ignited the fire.
Another mixmaker Tornado Z emailed me and thanked me for my nice comments on his blog the homoerractic radio show.Im trying to inspire him to trade mixes with me.His collects records and loves old and obscure stuff I think Id like hearing.If he joined my mix exchange Im sure he and Al Telstar would be perfect mix partners.
OK well without further delay here is my gem that I relocated
ISLAND GROOVE 2007
1. Hamanitarian - Jimmy Cliff
2. Brown Eyed Girl - Jimmy Buffett
3. Mad Mad World - Judy Mowatt
4. I doubt - Khiiomal Nurse;Krosfyah
5. Skaramont - Lester Sterling
6. Free the world - Luciano
7. Abbabajanoi - Sister Carol
8. More Bills - Sparrow
9. Bamboleo - Steelsophical
10. Reggae Fever - Steel Pulse
11. Boom Bam - Calypso Rose
12. Jammin' - Bob Marley & the Wailers
13. Sayamanda - Andre Tanker
14. Darkness - Los Pericos
15. Promised Land - Majek Fashek
16. Baubles,Bangles and Beads - Martin Denny
17. My Boy Lollipop - Millie Small
18. Dance Charlene - Natasha
19. Message to you Rudy - Rico & the Specials
20. I show you how to Reggae - The Soulful Dynamics
21. Tropical Surprise - Steelsophical

No comments:

Post a Comment