Wednesday, November 2, 2011

my creative engines are revvin' again

Out of curiosity I went on the library website and searched new music.I didnt expect to find much,oh but thats like a wino walking into a bar not thinking he'll get a drink.frackin hello!I found some and requested them after swearintg to myself I have enough music.
One is music from the new Hawaii Five O series which I only saw half of the first episode.That soundtrack has some goodies on it.
Another was the first issue of the now series.Frank and I spun the heck out of that CD back in he days when we did the dances at the school.The biggest requests were flagpole sita and Barbie girl and of course the spice girls.
One year some of the chaperones cooked up some chicken wings and the smoke from the oven set off the fire alarm but a few folks joked it was franks fog machine.nope it was the chicken wings!
Frank used to raffle off stuff including old keys he said were to the cabinet holding answer booklets to math tests!
oh the memories.
at Valentines Dances he would bring an old half full bottle of aftershave and told the boys it they wore it they girls would dance with then.That gym reaked for a week of it after those dances!
those were the days.
I also ordered a copy of the new Coldplay CD.I saw them play Paradise on some talkshow and liked it.I wont have that one for awhile though im 66th in line for it!
Im sure I'll be posting a music review soon.
Stay tuned and keep the rockin'
Peace Love and music

No comments:

Post a Comment