Sunday, November 20, 2011

a warm day in November

Yesterday Nancy,Dan and the kids went on a camping trip to Allair Park.My assignment was to take care of Bayou.I fed her,let her out and rubbed her belly.I also fed the fish.Man they were hungry.Thank god they're nor Piranhas!This morning I woke up at 8:15ish and let Bayou out and fed her.According to WOBM it was 50 degrees out.The troops arrived home about 9.I checked my email and posted on facebook that Id be heading to Rockin' Joes around 1pm.
En rout to Rockin' Joes I delivered a few Christmas mixes and nearby friends.I had a large coffee and a bagel with cream cheese and was hoping for Knight and KC to show up.No one!I didnt let it get me down.
I continued on and bought a color cartridge for the printer at Bordans and CD Jewel cases at Ocean County music.They got a Christmas mix too.I stop in at Thoughtful Treasures and convinced eloise to join me at The Longboard Grill for lunch!I had the classic slider with fries and she had an ice tea.We talked to Robert the chef there and he told me to stop in tomarrow and they would know for sure what time my gig was.
After lunch I walked back with here to the store and her husband had a few customers and things got busy so I left.
My last stop was Atomic CDs were Eric,the owner also received a Christmas mix.There was a trio outside the Green Planet coffee Shop.3 guys.2 Were playing accoustic Guitars and the other was on Sax.There were playing some jazz.They played Dave Brubecks Take five.I was impressed.I hung around for a few songs and my VERY last stop was a George and Beth Nicholas's and George and I had a quick beer before he had to leave to help a friend.I chatted with beth afterwords.at 4:30 it starts getting dark so my visit wasnt too long.That was a long but productive and fun day.

1 comment:

  1. You have such a good life,trish.People are the most important things.Yes,keep bringing christmas to all the good folks in your town.You seem to know what the keys are to having a good life.I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete