Monday, November 28, 2011

Not such a manic Monday

Ah Monday after Thankgiving.The alarm goes off and I press the snooze button for an additional five more minutes but some annoying seagulls were sqwauking like crazy and forcing me up.Dang gulls!
The day went well.Were werent hit with the 3 crates of mail that we usually get after a few days off.
I came home and found 3 mixes awaiting me in the mail.Yeah baby,Yeah!!!
I just got done listening to Wynton Marsalis's CD "Swing into the 21st Century"Good stuff man!Theres some 40s influenced swing and New Orleans style spiced jazz too,along with a taste of bebop!Check it out.
A got a mix from my friend Curt Nicholas whos in the Navy and will go deployed on a Sub in January.Not only is the music selection awesome but the cover of the mix was hand drawn by his girlfriend.
its fabulous artwork.
The second mix was from my fellow mixmaker Kathy from Zenrunning order or zero for short.Thankging is the theme but I'll still listen to it.
The thirt is from Sid.my IMP mixmaker from Ireland.Like me his mixes are very Eclectic.
OK time for Dinner,practing Piano and perhaps weeding out my Bedroom closet.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to listen to you play piano.I would also like to be awaken by dang gulls.I know I need to get a life and stop trying to be in yours.I love commenting on your blog.

    ReplyDelete