Friday, April 23, 2010

As I sip my cold Pepsi My head basks in the sun

I arrived home after a busy week at work.Traffice isnt bad i thought Halfway home.Upon Pulling in the driveway I took a deep breath."Thank you Lord!"
My day started at 8am and I hit the ground running,brush my teeth etc,get dressed and out the door at 8:30 and get gas and then off to work.I had 7 minutes for coffee in the Boiler room.
As fridays go it was a roller coaster ride of busyness.When there was nothing in my to be copied box I had to find something to do.Patrol the grounds for trash,dust the handycap railing and make sure all the printers and copiers are filled with paper.
by 2:30 my glass of wine is closer to touching my lips.
I help off on my 1st glass til 4:45.Up till then it was Pepsi which is what I had when I got home from work,got into jeans and a t-shirt and just sat on a chair on the porch and decompressed.the warm sun felt good.
I heard Psychologists say to take 15 minutes for yourself after work to decompress.I beleive this.
Dont anylise the week or day this WILL stress you out.
just have 15 minutes of quiet for yourself and feel the decompression begin!
I had a glass of wine with dinner and 2 after dinner.Than I said OK enough.Lets be able to wake up tomorrow respecting ourselves.lol!
If tomorrow is really nice a long bikeride WILL be in order!a few mix CDs WILL be given out and it WILL be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment