Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thinking of More Earthday songs

So what am I doing at the computer on a Beautiful day?Going throught a few songs for earthday and thinking of More
Mercy Mercy me by Marvin Gayes in a great song,Eyes of the world by the greatful dead is too.
Yesterday as I was walking by bike up the Lovelandtown Bridge I saw a Broken bottle.I swept it aside with my foor.It angers me when I see stuff like that.Not only do folks on bikes us that bridge but also women with strollers and folks walking they're dogs.If you see folks tossing trash out the window of they're car get their Licence plate number if you can and report it to the police.Littereing is a crime and is worth a $200.00 fine is many places!
We are all Responsible for keeping our world clean!So as the old saying goes.Give a hoot don't Pollute!
Now for a little dinner and a walk with my ipod!

No comments:

Post a Comment