Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random thoughts and Idle chatter #1

I noticed that are cherry blossom tree has bloomed fully.Does that mean an onslaught of allergies will soon follow?Last year I made a cool May Mix but since last may Ive deleted some of the songs which means a slightly differance may mix this year for my new mix makin' friends.Speaking of music I put more music on request at the Library After swearing I wouldn't till I go through and get rid of stale seldom used tunes in my itunes.
I'll never run for an elected office.heck I cant keep my word to myself,how can I be trusted with a word to the public.lol!
OK actually I was going to make a special mix for someone at work and now shes doent want one.her loss!I'll still keep the tunes on hold and make a damn good mix anyway.Ha!
The only office I run for is the main office when they call for me over the PA system.Actually I speed walk running is the hall is prohibited unless your being chased by sasquatch,Godzilla or a Bear!
I went for my overdue annual check up and all is well but I need to get bloodword done and a mammogram and my ears cleans out so I walked out with 3 refferals!the wonderful and wonderment of the medical world.paperwork paperwork and more paperwork.Cricky!
oh I shouldnt complain though Im feeling pretty good for my age.not bad for an old girl!
back in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment