Thursday, April 29, 2010

strong winds didn't stop me

The day was beautiful.
After work I came home and Nancy was home.Brendan had a Doctors appointment and spend the rest of the day at home.I didnt ask questions but just asked how it went.Fine replied Nancy.
The Cherry Blossom tree was shedding its beautiful pink peddles which explaines why I wasnt feeling so good.Allergy Season is back for me!Untill I was 40 I never worried about allergies and then I was caughing,gagging and not sure what the heck was going on.Someone told me it was allergies.
I started with just Claritan and had to upgrade to Claritan D.I think the D stands for Dayam your allergies are bad!
After work I got changed and headed out on my bike.I couldnt fight the wind so it seemed I was peddling at a snails pace.I went to the Bank,the Library and to CVS to get my Claritan D and Finally a trip to the liquire store to get my White Zinfindel!
I like a drink or two on the weekends!
On the ride home the wind was hard again especially heading north!But it didnt stop me.It just slowed me down a few notches!

No comments:

Post a Comment