Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Must read books for audiophiles #1

Alrighty bookworms your day is here
here are some books to check out at your local Libray
DOOWOP BY COUSIN BRUCIE
HAVE MERCY BY WOLFMAN JACK
LOVE IS A MIXTAPE BY ROB SHEFFIELD
These are books off the top of my Head but there will be more to come.
SPEAKING OF THE LIBRARY HERE ARE SOME SPECIAL TIPS
Here in the Good ole Garden state we also have AV meterial to check out too!Oh but be warned NOT everyone takes Good care of the CDs and DVDs!
One day I got a severly scratched CD and I returned it back and told the librarian it was scratched as hell.No one else was there just the two of us but her jaw almost hit the floor.
Seeing the condition of the CD she told me that severly is a better phrase but she knew I wasn't kidding!We had a good laugh after that but she asked me to be carely not to drop the H bomb unles it was followed by eck.
Apart from the strict language and grammer rules shes pretty cool!
Sometimes she'll refer to me as a V.I.P very Important Patron and smiling I'll replyNeed a new Jazz mix?
They enjoy my mixes as long as its jazz or light rock.No Heavy stuff!
The other Librarian add the remark and no How much is that Doggie in the Window.
11pm ahh where the heck did that evening go?
Time to shut it down and hit the hay,or is it hey?I can Almost hear my dad saying it 11 oclock go to bed for God sakes!
Back in a day or two

No comments:

Post a Comment