Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DJ Trish's mission Statement

Hello Readers
By now you are ware that I love music,correct?

Since I was young Music has brought be joy and happiness.
When I helped DJ school Dances in the 90's I saw how much fun the kids were having and for a few hours I helped provide that fun and happinesss.I felt so happy to help provide a few hours were the kids can come and cut loose and forget the troubles of the world for a few hours.
Shortly After getting my own DJ gear I DJayed a 40th birthday Party!I played many Of the songs Frank Played and folks responded.The happiness and joy bounced from the dancefloor right back to me.They loved the eclecticless,they love the variety.
I have a eclectic Selection of Rock,Reggae,Jazz and Oldies.
HAVING A FUNDRAISER AND WANT A DJ?
I will gladly donate my time for your fundraising event!
Timeline
I started DJing in 2000 at Bay Head Schools Fair
Ive also DJayed at the Bay Head Fire company Clam Bake,The Bay Head Schools Shark Run,and the Bay Head Home and Schools Duck Derby and also a 40th Birthday Party!I have over 10 years experiance DJing.
SAY IT AND I'LL PLAY IT.If you want me to play a song and its in my collection i Will play it.
Dont worry though I dont any gangsta rap so theres no need to worry about Eminem or Ozzy Osbourn be played!
ALL MY MUSIC IS CLEAN AND FAMILY FRIENDLY!
Musicly your
DJ Trish
Providing a fun time for over 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment