Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OK so Im a blogaholic.

I enjoy blogging,yes my Name is Trish and Im a blogaholic.Theres so much swirling in my little head so I must let it out and share it with you.
I do hope to see a few familiar faces this saturday at the boros Earthday celebration.Im thinking of getting there at 10am and getting arsses movin' to the beat and gettin em pumped up and psyched for the day!
I was hoping for a bikeride today but there are dark clouds to the west and That usually means more rain.
There was something I was going to mention here was was it..Oh yeah there Will be music reviews in this here blog in the not too distant future.Ill also do music and book reviews too.Now thats I have almost all the music I wnat in my itunes Im going to start taking more book and DVDs out of the library.Some folks like books on tape but Im old fashioned.I like to read book and listen to music.If I listen to someone readingits like story time to me.gak!I can listen to a comedian telling a joke or the news or an instruction tape or CD but thats my limit.
Gosh Im rambling aren't I?
OK Ill be back with another blog when I have something interesting to say!
G'day mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment