Friday, April 9, 2010

DJ Dates and other stuff

While Im on the subject of music Here are 2 dates for you
Satueday April 17
I'll be spinnin' Tunes at Point Pleasant Boros Earthday celebration.Other Music Acts Include the Sherman brothers Band and ED Austin!
Saturday June 6th at Bay head School.this year marks my 10 year NJs our School fair.Im thinking of prizes or something to give loyal fans.Candy or something cool!
OK while Im thinking of it Im mentally thinking of other stuff I'll blog about.
How my raised my self esteen.Yeah I touched on this on my last blog but will blog in full about it in the near future!
Im new here please excuse any screw ups..spelling etc.
I'll do my best to focus on music and happy stuff here
I'll do my best to stay away from politics.My family and friends are valuable to me.I'd like to keep them from hating me.
Shop Talk and Cool stuff goin' on.Yes ill give you tips on where cool places are to shop in NJ and cool events.swing by often!
Thank you
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment