Monday, April 12, 2010

My weekend and idle chatter

This weekend was beautiful!
Saturday I rode my bike and make a few stops at shops and stores in Downtown Point Pleasant Beach.I made a Jazzy swingingy mix and Gave a copy to Vinnie at In the Light studio.Hes a local Photographer who does Portraits of Wedding Parties Family Gathering,etc
I also made a mix for my Friends at Ocean County Music.
Later that after noon or I should say early Evening I went to see My friend JPat Dalton Play at Rock n Joes Cafe.It was him a Guitar,Harmonica and a guy on Percussion.His Name was Andy if my memory serves me right.
I also Saw Knight Berman and his lady KC there.She made me a mix.No Playlist but I knew many songs on there.The Beach Boys "Be True to your School" is on there so I may do a Shout out to The Boro high school during my gig Saturday.
Sunday I hung home and was lazy.I did some domestic chores,Put out recycling and Trash and cleaned the room up a bit.
Tonight work on the room will continue.
OK now to call knight and see if he wants to and has time to transfer an album to CD for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment