Tuesday, February 1, 2011

random thoughts

Last night I thought to myself.Why am I complaing about being stuck inside?Days eh hem weeks like this provide time to relax and go through old mixtapes and relax.
Many good songs have I forgot about.
Speaking of Memories I watched the first episode of Starsky and Hutch Tonight on DVD.
Starsky and Hutch was a Popular cop show in the mid to late 70s.
I found I book in my closet titles Jazz 101.Aha something to read.I love jazz and want to learn more about its history althought years ago I watched Ken Burns series on Jazz on Channel 13.
I might watch thats again on DVD too.
The first grade is doing a survey on whether the groundhog will see his shadow or not.Frank and I said no.I think that groundhog stuff is just malarkey but I go along with it at work.

1 comment:

  1. I got my library out here to buy a copy of Ken Burns 10 disc DVD set on JAZZ! I love the first part the best about the minstrel years and Buddy Bolden.I love that stuff.You are doing a great thing by studying JAZZ.It's an important subject.
    Cheers Trish!
    Your package is in the mail,my friend!

    ReplyDelete